Sunday, April 13, 2008

don't burst my bubble

Missing. In. Action
thats what someone pointed out to me
or that I seemed to be less cheerful this year

more cynical
more stressed out
less passionate about others
and more ''hard on myself''

Honestly, its not hard to evolve into this state
after you've been scolded and shouted at by the medical year coordinators
after you've been burnt out from over-assuming other's responsibilities
after you've been made to feel like the world's biggest idiot just because you don't study for at least 5 hours a day in the library
after you've been repeatedly criticized and compared to others

I used to be so passionate about seeking out the lost
but it seems that I'm kinda lost myself.

Life stinks, and I'm not gonna pretend it does'nt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Meech, stay strong girl. This is the time when what and who you believe is really put to the test. When the storm comes, not if the storm comes, the house built on solid ground will stand, and i believe that you will stand because of what and whom you believe in. i believe because of your wonderful heart and love for God, you will make a great doctor. i absolutely believe that.
continue to cast your cares on him because he cares, he really does.
life is good for me these days, but it wasn't always this way... i always told God about my troubles, you know? continue to make music in your heart to God, it's in the atmosphere of worship we are filled with peace, calm and a sense of the sovereignity of God.

Xian said...

Agreed! Couldn't have said it any better. By the way I think you were made to smile Mich :)

here you find the thoughts of M.e.e.c.h said...

did I ever say thank you?
for being such GREAT friends even though I don't see you guys often :)